VEHICLE IMPORT PROCESS
• Vehicle is selected based on the pictures and information provided by Starline Imports website.
• Customer must provide two forms of Identification and their BIR Number.
• Speak to or meet one of Starline Imports Agents to confirm order and payment.
• Subsequent to submission of order, vehicle is scheduled to arrive within 6-8 weeks from Port of Japan to Port of Port of Spain, Trinidad.
• Upon arrival at destination country, vehicle is cleared by customs within an estimated 7-10 days.
• Once cleared, approximately 10 working days are required for detailing and licensing.